UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

project big boost UPDATE ACTUAL JUSTY LOL

+14
Hayling mini me
nick c
Ryan...
haylingmini
andy b
Almondo74
swifty
Spackatron
dbssgti
stevieh6
dominator
garndi
Rocky34Ten
STEVEGTI
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

project big boost UPDATE ACTUAL JUSTY LOL - Page 3 Empty Re: project big boost UPDATE ACTUAL JUSTY LOL

Post  Kig 29/04/12, 09:51 am

Our local dealer here in Barbados sells the MLS head gasket as oem for the G16 engines in the APV vans.

project big boost UPDATE ACTUAL JUSTY LOL - Page 3 99407_suzuki_apv_2005__present

These vans use a genuine suzuki MLS gasket from the factory, which we use here in our GTis

HTH
Kig
Kig

Back to top Go down

project big boost UPDATE ACTUAL JUSTY LOL - Page 3 Empty Re: project big boost UPDATE ACTUAL JUSTY LOL

Post  STEVEGTI 26/09/12, 11:20 pm

work continues on the justy on sunday Smile rear shafts coming off to be custom made as they like to snap hubs for rear can be built with longer studs and some other stuff want to have a prepped rolling shell by xmas Smile

steve
STEVEGTI
STEVEGTI
Admin

Character sheet
first car: suzuki swift gti

http://www.uk-ssgti.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitro 01/03/13, 08:34 pm

Sooo stav whats goin down with this beast??
Nitro
Nitro

Character sheet
first car: 5

Back to top Go down

Post  STEVEGTI 01/03/13, 09:05 pm

its in the garage waiting for a pot of gold lol
STEVEGTI
STEVEGTI
Admin

Character sheet
first car: suzuki swift gti

http://www.uk-ssgti.com

Back to top Go down

Post  helipop 13/04/13, 03:44 pm

I'm a little confused. Here in Sweden there are no Justy's to be found, but when I googled it, it seems that justy's 4wd was sold in Sweden under the name Trendy. But that car apparently was developed mainly by Subaru themselves. And they come with a 3cyl engine and 4wd. But I guess that it wont help me anything in my projects?! What I want and need to go 4wd is a Justy right? So theres no help in buying a Trendy and mod to work with a Suzi engine?

Did the Justy use same type of engine as Swift? Or how does it work with the gearbox? I dream about getting a Swift 4wd, but I don't want to be an engineer before completing that task. So how do I advance? Importing a Justy?

blocket.se/vasternorrland/Subaru_Trendy_J_10_4wd_46178719.htm?ca=18&w=3&last=1 (<-link I can't post them accordingly yet, since I'm new here) this for example is a used example of a Trendy that's available in Swedish second hand market now for like 290£ but that car wont do me any good in converting a Swift, right?!

Cheers from Sweden.

helipop

Back to top Go down

Post  Almondo74 13/04/13, 11:15 pm

Trendy is a mk1 justy. built by subaru

u will need a mk2 justy (which is essentially a swift, subaru slapped some badges on), and uses suzuki 1300 single cam 8v engine

Ross
Almondo74
Almondo74

Character sheet
first car: Swift GL

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001716634958

Back to top Go down

Post  helipop 14/04/13, 12:01 am

Alrighty, thanks. So if I find a mk2 Justy with the single cam engine, I can swap engine to the DOHC and easily use the gearbox. Is it even the same engine but different head? As you can see i'm all new to this kind of cars. =) There's no trendy mk2 then? Justy never came to swedish market, only the new model from 2000 somewhere.. Then I have to import or lay down those plans. Would have been a fun project though...

helipop

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3