UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to change jobs

+2
dominator
expatkiwi
6 posters

Go down

Time to change jobs Empty Time to change jobs

Post  expatkiwi 26/04/12, 06:13 pm

Ive got CPCS card for 360, loading shovel. H&S in date. Experienced in crushers, soil screeners and single size recycled agregates. If any one knows of any vacancies let me know. Farnborough Hants area.
Or a workingmans cafe thats up for sale would be good. Very Happy
Cheers
Brian
expatkiwi
expatkiwi

Character sheet
first car: 1964 Hillman Minx

Back to top Go down

Time to change jobs Empty Re: Time to change jobs

Post  dominator 26/04/12, 06:30 pm

Free breko for forum members? Wink

dominator

Character sheet
first car: renult 5 ts (1.7!)

Back to top Go down

Post  AF34S 26/04/12, 08:03 pm

Christchurch is the rubble capital of the world!!! There are mountains of debris here. The skills you have would ensure you a job for a loooong time.
Smile

AF34S

Back to top Go down

Post  expatkiwi 26/04/12, 09:41 pm

I got offered a good job when we were home. Wish I could have taken it. When I get a cafe the plan is to cater for motoring "enthusiasts".

Basicly I cant work for my boss much longer. He is so out of touch to whats happening. His "managers are a bunch of yes men and wont back you up.
My boss gave me £50 one day for doing a fantastic job. 2 weeks later I am in his office being accused of theft. The amount?? Yep £50. He has a work force of 140+ and I would say 90% are on the fiddle. Pisses me off that the innocent get accused and the guilty drive in flash cars. But my boss is so stuck up his own arse and to involved with his BTCC driving that he does not see the real world...wanker.
And no I didnt take £50 and in fact I proved it and he knows it yet no apology. Evil or Very Mad
expatkiwi
expatkiwi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  garndi 27/04/12, 01:41 am

To aviod people like that... work for your self mate, its the only way!.
garndi
garndi

Character sheet
first car: 5

http://www.starkeymotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  expatkiwi 27/04/12, 06:17 am

Thats the plan garndi but its so hard to get the finance without using the house. I can get £25k on a personal loan wich is about £20k short of what most cafes seem to be going for.
Somehow I will make it happen. I could sell the car to raise a bit more(wont get a lot i know but every penny helps) as I can always get another car at a later date and I will be to busy to use it when I get going anyway.
expatkiwi
expatkiwi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitro 27/04/12, 08:16 am

My girlfriends mum has got a nice food trailer for sale mate, has hotplate fryer all the stuff u need to use it and its massive! Really clean has had full spray job in black with red flames owes her in quite a fair chunk of money! But she wants a quick sale so its goin for less than half of what its worth. £4500 but the only thing is she is located in welwyn garden city which is quite a drive for most people on the forum not too sure about you.

Only bad bit is that my birds dickhead brother put a scrape in one of the top corners dont no what side havent seen it since as its been in storage.
Nitro
Nitro

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  expatkiwi 27/04/12, 08:26 am

Tempting as it is I need a pitch and they are very rare down here.
expatkiwi
expatkiwi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitro 27/04/12, 09:38 am

Just go to b&q homebase wicks or summin like that if they havent got one offer them a small fee for day rate and go from there. my birds mum had it outside toys r us and she had fucking good trade was getting 300/400 a day after costs
Nitro
Nitro

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  racecams 27/04/12, 10:01 am

Nitro wrote:Just go to b&q homebase wicks or summin like that if they havent got one offer them a small fee for day rate and go from there. my birds mum had it outside toys r us and she had fucking good trade was getting 300/400 a day after costs

Same as the burger bar out the front of my work he makes a fortune he now has a few stands tht he follows boot fairs and shows with. I would think first couple of month would be slow but as soon as people know your there and the foods good bissness would be booming on an industry estate. Just means early starts lol. Best of luck!
racecams
racecams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down