UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

race/track/rally parts for sale

+3
Almondo74
swiftmad
typhoon
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

race/track/rally parts for sale - Page 2 Empty Re: race/track/rally parts for sale

Post  Ryan... 08/10/10, 06:38 pm

i doubt it...hes selling the car now.

and you have basically just admitted that you still have his £12

Ryan...

Back to top Go down

race/track/rally parts for sale - Page 2 Empty Re: race/track/rally parts for sale

Post  typhoon 08/10/10, 06:39 pm

if you check one of his earlier posts he said he still wanted it,hence my offer

he got his refund for what he paid for the exhaust,sense would say that surely he claimed for the £12 at the same time!

and ryan,as this has nothing to do with you,why dont you keep your nose out!

quite why Almondo needs to get involved is beyond me,hes had his refund and still has the shocks that ebay said they wouldnt refund until i actually received them back,which i havent,whose ripping off who here exactly????

typhoon
typhoon

Back to top Go down

Post  typhoon 08/10/10, 06:45 pm

Gedis wrote:well i had absolutely no trouble dealing with him, got my item very quickly, everything nice and smooth, i would recommend this guy

thanks Gedis
typhoon
typhoon

Back to top Go down

Post  typhoon 09/10/10, 04:12 pm

well Daymoon. no text,no call no nothing! just about sums it up really

in fact youve had my phone number since day one,if i was that worred about getting £12 back i would have called the person who owed me the money until i got it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
typhoon
typhoon

Back to top Go down

Post  daymoon 09/10/10, 08:21 pm

1) I didnt have you numbe sinc day one. ebay doesnt disclose it. You never gave it to me.
2) I was at work till 2
3) I have more important stuff to do than go collect some exhaust for a car i dont intend on driving anymre?

daymoon

Back to top Go down

Post  typhoon 10/10/10, 07:56 am

1/my numbers been plastered over ebay adverts and suzuki forums for months!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2/read your earlier posts when you said you still wanted it hence why i offered you to collect it!

PM me your paypal address and ill refund your £12! cant wait till you sell it,then maybe you can go annoy someone elses car forum!
typhoon
typhoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2