UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Gripper LSD SSGTI + Rebuilded SSGTI Gearbox + Short diff Crown/Wheel

+2
Luke T Fox
mrcool2k
6 posters

Go down

New Gripper LSD SSGTI + Rebuilded SSGTI Gearbox + Short diff Crown/Wheel Empty New Gripper LSD SSGTI + Rebuilded SSGTI Gearbox + Short diff Crown/Wheel

Post  mrcool2k 14/11/13, 01:41 pm

Hi to all,

I'm selling a brand new rebuilded SSGTI Gearbox with a Gripper LSD (600GBP) + Suzukird Flywheel (200GBP) + 4 Puke Racing Clutch (100GBP), I mounted and tested on my car for a couple of kms on last year and because a health problem I never drove the car again, and it is why I'm retreat from SSGTI.

I also have a short diff 4.39 (79x18) and I can sell it separately since it is not mounted (150GBP), please check photos:
New Gripper LSD SSGTI + Rebuilded SSGTI Gearbox + Short diff Crown/Wheel U7k8

Regards,
Miguel

mrcool2k

Back to top Go down

New Gripper LSD SSGTI + Rebuilded SSGTI Gearbox + Short diff Crown/Wheel Empty Re: New Gripper LSD SSGTI + Rebuilded SSGTI Gearbox + Short diff Crown/Wheel

Post  mrcool2k 27/11/13, 11:49 am

New Prices!

mrcool2k

Back to top Go down

New Gripper LSD SSGTI + Rebuilded SSGTI Gearbox + Short diff Crown/Wheel Empty Rebuilt gearbox

Post  Luke T Fox 01/12/13, 03:12 pm

Where are you located mate?

Luke T Fox

Back to top Go down

New Gripper LSD SSGTI + Rebuilded SSGTI Gearbox + Short diff Crown/Wheel Empty Re: New Gripper LSD SSGTI + Rebuilded SSGTI Gearbox + Short diff Crown/Wheel

Post  mrcool2k 02/12/13, 10:58 am

I have all the parts in Portugal.

mrcool2k

Back to top Go down

New Gripper LSD SSGTI + Rebuilded SSGTI Gearbox + Short diff Crown/Wheel Empty Gearbox

Post  Luke T Fox 02/12/13, 01:54 pm

Have sent you a PM mate

Luke T Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  oMaRCiToh 02/12/13, 06:34 pm

100% good seller and good products!

oMaRCiToh

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcool2k 07/12/13, 01:49 am

Crown and pinion was sold today, lsd and rebuilded gearbox still for sale.

mrcool2k

Back to top Go down

New Gripper LSD SSGTI + Rebuilded SSGTI Gearbox + Short diff Crown/Wheel Empty health situation

Post  ligurt 23/12/13, 07:25 pm

Hey guys none interested on mrcool2k health status? I hope you feel better mate being bad things far away.
Hope to have good news from you.
Pietro

ligurt

Back to top Go down

Post  Miniswift 23/12/13, 08:52 pm

What's wrong with him Pietro?
I bought ECU from him and will deal again.

Cheers
Atchi

Miniswift

Back to top Go down

Post  ligurt 23/12/13, 10:08 pm

Miniswift wrote:What's wrong with him Pietro?
I bought ECU from him and will deal again.

Cheers
Atchi

Few monthes ago he said he was selling his gti for health reasons. So I'm worried about him. Someone in the past said: " If one member suffers, all the other members suffer with it" (S. Paul referring to the christian congregation).

ligurt

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcool2k 26/12/13, 11:29 am

Hello,

Thanks for all your interest in my health situation.

I had a spinal intervention a few months ago, everything went great but unfortunately due to the origin and correction of my back hurt problems I was prohibited by the doctor to do track days and drive sporty cars, and that is why I am selling my swift.

Thanks for all your help and support.

I wish to you all a Merry Christmas and a Great 2014.

If anyone is thinking in visiting Oporto, let me know, and we can try to make a tour and talk about a passion that it is the swifts.

Regards,
Miguel

mrcool2k

Back to top Go down

Post  ligurt 26/12/13, 12:40 pm

mrcool2k wrote:Hello,

Thanks for all your interest in my health situation.

I had a spinal intervention a few months ago, everything went great but unfortunately due to the origin and correction of my back hurt problems I was prohibited by the doctor to do track days and drive sporty cars, and that is why I am selling my swift.

Thanks for all your help and support.

I wish to you all a Merry Christmas and a Great 2014.

If anyone is thinking in visiting Oporto, let me know, and we can try to make a tour and talk about a passion that it is the swifts.

Regards,
Miguel

So good news, fine. If I'll plan to travel to Oporto I will send you a post for sure.
Pietro

ligurt

Back to top Go down

Post  not1uk 09/04/14, 08:09 pm

Is the box and LSD and flywheel still forsale?

not1uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down