UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suzukird forged pistons and race cams

2 posters

Go down

Suzukird forged pistons and race cams Empty Suzukird forged pistons and race cams

Post  swift-cultus 13/05/13, 10:22 am

Hi selling my suzukird forged racing pistons and street race cams

Piston spec:
Forged racing piston
75mm bore
11:5.1 compresion

Cam spec

8.5mm lift

Only bought these in january, where fitted to car but only run in garage Never driven. Removed and cleaned with a cloth, Look exactly the same as when they arrived, brand new. All in all with postage and VAT cost me about £1200. Im selling pistons for £300 and cams for £300. Will not take any less, some photos on redline gti for sale forum. Reason for selling going turbo

Thanks

swift-cultus

Character sheet
first car: 5

Back to top Go down

Suzukird forged pistons and race cams Empty Re: Suzukird forged pistons and race cams

Post  dominator 13/05/13, 07:11 pm

Whats the duration of the cams?

dominator

Character sheet
first car: renult 5 ts (1.7!)

Back to top Go down

Suzukird forged pistons and race cams Empty Re: Suzukird forged pistons and race cams

Post  swift-cultus 13/05/13, 08:14 pm

I dont know what the duration is sorry.

swift-cultus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator 14/05/13, 10:24 am

Tbh mate your gona have to find out if you want 300 for those cams, I dont think anyone would think about buying them without all the specs
Youv also got to take into account the shit reputation srd have, I know you say youv had it all running but to many people have been stung by them over the years

gary

dominator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  swift-cultus 14/05/13, 10:46 am

Gary I sold exactly the same cams for £350 on eBay 3 Years ago to a lad in south wales, Had no complaints. TBH gary if you don't want them then cool..... Just keep your opinion to yourself instead of posting saying these cams are shit. You cant afford there stuff thats why you don't like there products! All there stuff is top quality, thats why there still in business. Not like some cowboys on these forums.

swift-cultus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator 14/05/13, 01:11 pm

Wow, talk about getting the wrong end of the stick!!!
for a starters I never called the cams shit, how can I when you havnt got all the specs, just srd themselves, I also never intended on buying them, im an admin on this forum so I asked for the benifit of the other forum users
2nd of all you were still in jnr school when srd started trading so you know NOTHING of srds "amazing" quality control apart from the over priced parts youv already bought, theyr only in buisness still because of naive mugs that keep on buying the crap, dont get me wrong when I was your age I was one of them, but a bit of searching will find cheaper better qaulity parts elsewhere
as for affording it, well I aint no dreamer, take a look in my flickr, I think youl find more than enough evidence! ;-)

dominator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  swift-cultus 14/05/13, 01:21 pm

OMG, Mate get a life you are pathetic.

swift-cultus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down