UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUZUKIRD CAMS WITH BDM ADJ CAM GEARS

3 posters

Go down

SUZUKIRD CAMS WITH BDM ADJ CAM GEARS Empty SUZUKIRD CAMS WITH BDM ADJ CAM GEARS

Post  swift-cultus 26/12/13, 05:11 pm

SUZUKIRD FAST ROAD CAMS WITH BDM MOTORSPORT CHROME CAM GEARS.

THE CAMS HAVE DONE APROX 1000 MILES AND ARE IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER 8.5MM LIFT UNKNOWN DURATION, I'VE HAD PIPER FASTROAD CAMS, BD14 CAMS BUT THE SUZUKIRD ARE THE BEST FOR PERFORMANCE AND DRIVERBALITY. REV 9500. MADE FROM NEW BILLETS NOT REGROUND!

NEVER USED CAMS GEARS BUT HAVE BEEN IN GARAGE FOR SOMETIME STILL IN GOOD CONDITION.

SELLING AS A PACKAGE

£300

PM OR EMAIL ME AT (CULTUS@HOTMAIL.CO.UK) FOR PHOTOS

swift-cultus

Character sheet
first car: 5

Back to top Go down

SUZUKIRD CAMS WITH BDM ADJ CAM GEARS Empty Re: SUZUKIRD CAMS WITH BDM ADJ CAM GEARS

Post  gambam 20/03/14, 02:55 am

Has anyone heard from this guy or know of him? I would really like to buy these cams! Does anyone know if these cams would be good for a low pressure (8psi) turbo setup? Any help making a connection would be most appreciated...  bounce

gambam

Back to top Go down

SUZUKIRD CAMS WITH BDM ADJ CAM GEARS Empty Re: SUZUKIRD CAMS WITH BDM ADJ CAM GEARS

Post  swift-cultus 23/03/14, 04:58 pm

Still for sale mate sent you pm

swift-cultus

Character sheet
first car: 5

Back to top Go down

SUZUKIRD CAMS WITH BDM ADJ CAM GEARS Empty Please reply!

Post  gambam 26/04/14, 06:57 am

Can you please reply? I am about to purchase a spare set of cams from another member. HOWEVER, I would much rather buy these cams & wheels from you rather than buy the spares and get them reground. Please, please reply! Thank you  affraid

gambam

Back to top Go down

Post  gambam 04/05/14, 06:24 am

Ah, the other set of cams fell thru. They were the problematic hollow cams so I decided not to buy them. I still need these cams! Please reply!  Sad

gambam

Back to top Go down

Post  gambam 09/10/14, 06:29 pm

I just cam't understand what happened? I had a few reply's from Swift-Cultus to my PM's and a reply on this thread and then silence ever since Sleep But of course this board is not exactly going anywhere. I replied on May 4th and it is still in the middle of the page. At this rate, it will still be at the bottom in 2015. Basketball

gambam

Back to top Go down

Post  gambam 15/02/15, 01:32 pm

gambam wrote:I just cam't understand what happened? I had a few reply's from Swift-Cultus to my PM's and a reply on this thread and then silence ever since Sleep  But of course this board is not exactly going anywhere. I replied on May 4th and it is still in the middle of the page. At this rate, it will still be at the bottom in 2015. Basketball

Nope, the thread is still in the middle of the list and "YES", I am still waiting on the cams! But I cam wait any longer, going to hang it up & move on!

gambam

Back to top Go down

Post  Almondo74 15/02/15, 06:04 pm

middle of the list on the 'FOR SALE' section.

Its up to him if he wants to reply why bitch about it on the forum, i imagine hes sold them or doesnt want to anymore. it is nearly a year ago, if i wanted cams i would of brought some already rather than wait then moan about it.

or maybe he doesnt want to send them abroad up to him what ever the reason....
Almondo74
Almondo74

Character sheet
first car: Swift GL

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001716634958

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum