UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wtb: justy/cultus 4x4 rear end parts

3 posters

Go down

wtb: justy/cultus 4x4 rear end parts Empty wtb: justy/cultus 4x4 rear end parts

Post  waylow 31/08/13, 02:56 am

In the process of doing and awd conversion and am seeking the following:
4x4 rear control arms
4x4 rear knuckles and hubs

Also needed are a propshaft and rear driveshafts, though I can probably source them locally.

Must be able to ship to Australia. Happy to use paypal.

waylow

Back to top Go down

wtb: justy/cultus 4x4 rear end parts Empty Re: wtb: justy/cultus 4x4 rear end parts

Post  Miniswift 31/08/13, 07:34 pm

Hey,

You are here, now?
Let me know what you need. I will ask around for you.
Do you need floor pan or not?

Cheers
Atchi

Miniswift

Back to top Go down

wtb: justy/cultus 4x4 rear end parts Empty Re: wtb: justy/cultus 4x4 rear end parts

Post  waylow 31/08/13, 10:28 pm

Hi Atchi
My brother is in Europe at the moment. I think he is in Germany this week.
I already have the floor,rear diff and viscous, diff carrier and toe arms. Driveshafts and prop shaft I can most likely source here.
I really need the hubs and rear control arms so I can start putting the rear end into the car.

waylow

Back to top Go down

Post  waylow 01/09/13, 08:41 am

So I got a chance to play around with what I have this afternoon.  No longer need control arms, looks like they are the same as fwd ones. Need hubs and propshaft chassis mounts. They bolt the front section of the rear diff to the chassis in front of the fuel tank.

waylow

Back to top Go down

Post  Miniswift 05/09/13, 10:45 am

Hi,

I think I have located spare set for you.

Let me know if you are still wanting them.

Cheers
Atchi

Miniswift

Back to top Go down

Post  waylow 05/09/13, 10:53 am

I sure am. Strider said he has everything but Ive been waiting for days for a reply as to how much. If you could find a fuel tank too would be good! How much are we looking at?

waylow

Back to top Go down

Post  gtpswift 28/09/13, 09:57 am

Hey mate,
Unless you are using aftermarket/rose jointed toe arms you will need AWD specific ones. standard FWD arms are 10mm longer and need shortening (illegal in OZ)
The Rear arms have the same geometry and can be used but the AWD have more reinforcing around the outer bush mount.
Cheers

GTP

gtpswift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down