UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for sale 1991 suzuki swift gti

Go down

for sale 1991 suzuki swift gti Empty for sale 1991 suzuki swift gti

Post  biggsy 15/08/08, 04:22 pm

is anyone interested in a 1991 swift it has had the floor welded about 2 years ago,but since this time last year iv spent over £3000 and only done about 120 miles iv taxed it twicw and the mot is up on december the 27th,since this time last year it has had a new engine which cost me £850 and £150 to hav the old 1 out and engine bay painted black and the new engine in,2 new front arches the back ones cut out and new ones in bad boy eye brows welded on bonnet bumpers chopped and altered and the car has been sprayed in candy red and i also had a new alarm fitted which was £280 and the car has no keyholes they r flushed its all dne of the keyfob,dont really sell it as they are awesome cars but havin complaint cos i got 2 vans and just bought a bmw,
i dont want no timewasters it still need tartin up a little bit but plz no timewasters its up for offers any body interested mail me and i will mail u the pics
stevenbiggs16@hotmail.com
biggsy
biggsy

Back to top Go down