UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift GTi close ratio, Dog engagement gearbox with Plated LSD

+3
STEVEGTI
stevieh6
jayrt
7 posters

Go down

Swift GTi close ratio, Dog engagement gearbox with Plated LSD Empty Swift GTi close ratio, Dog engagement gearbox with Plated LSD

Post  jayrt 04/08/10, 03:15 pm

For sale is a very low miles/kms Mark 2 Suzuki Swift GTi Close Ratio Straight Cut Dog Engagement gear box.
Gears have only done 55 stage miles,LSD is Cusco item and in very good condition and has duel ramp angles.
£1550.00 ono
Located in Yorkshire, Can post at cost if required.

Last edited by jayrt on 05/08/10, 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

jayrt

Back to top Go down

Swift GTi close ratio, Dog engagement gearbox with Plated LSD Empty Re: Swift GTi close ratio, Dog engagement gearbox with Plated LSD

Post  stevieh6 05/08/10, 12:32 pm

if only i had the money... do you have any in car vids?
stevieh6
stevieh6

Back to top Go down

Swift GTi close ratio, Dog engagement gearbox with Plated LSD Empty Re: Swift GTi close ratio, Dog engagement gearbox with Plated LSD

Post  jayrt 05/08/10, 12:37 pm

No sorry technology is not my strong point! There are plenty of photos around.

http://ianhardy.net/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=59445&g2_fromNavId=xe16786ab

jayrt

Back to top Go down

Post  STEVEGTI 05/08/10, 12:47 pm

i would have the diff if you were willing to break it

steve
STEVEGTI
STEVEGTI
Admin

Character sheet
first car: suzuki swift gti

http://www.uk-ssgti.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jayrt 05/08/10, 12:52 pm

I would rather sell complete at the moment,

jayrt

Back to top Go down

Post  STEVEGTI 05/08/10, 03:02 pm

no worries if you decide to split it you know were i am

STEVEGTI
STEVEGTI
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Swift GTi close ratio, Dog engagement gearbox with Plated LSD Empty Close ratio gearbox

Post  jasstv 09/08/10, 07:55 pm

Hi Jason

What ratios gears are in the box & what diff ratio

Which manufacturer did the gearset

Would you be willing to ship to Australia

Cheers Steve Arlidge
jasstv GTI
Brisbane Australia

jasstv

Back to top Go down

Post  jayrt 09/08/10, 08:45 pm

Hi Steve,
The Ratios are the suzuki Group A with a 3.9 FD, In my rally car on 14" gravel tyres it was 100mph @ 8000 rpm, The gear set was made in Finland, not sure of the manufacturer although when i received the new kit the quality was excellent.
Swift GTi close ratio, Dog engagement gearbox with Plated LSD Swift-1-1

Shipping to Austrailia is not a problem, although not too sure on cost.

Regards
Jason

jayrt

Back to top Go down

Post  STEVEGTI 09/08/10, 09:49 pm

shipping to australia will be expensive a mate was quouted like £250 for a gearbox with a couple of other light bits i sent i inlet manifold a while back and it cost me £70 recorded 14 days you could always break it Very Happy

steve lol!
STEVEGTI
STEVEGTI
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  jayrt 13/08/10, 08:19 pm

SOLD

It didn't go to Austrailia but the shipping would have been £220.00 taking 4 ish days.

jayrt

Back to top Go down

Post  nshane859 25/01/13, 05:14 pm

hi,i know this is sold but anyone got a gear kit for sale or know were to get one.thanks.

nshane859

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator 25/01/13, 10:47 pm

How much have you got? Youl need atleast 1.5k for a good dog gearset

dominator

Character sheet
first car: renult 5 ts (1.7!)

Back to top Go down

Post  nshane859 26/01/13, 12:11 am

dont really know what to budget but have to get something sorted,i have 133bhp at the wheels in my rally car but my standard ratio is killing her in the normal 1st to 2nd and i need some solution.cheers.

nshane859

Back to top Go down

Post  swiftmotorsport 04/02/13, 06:22 pm

nshane859 wrote:dont really know what to budget but have to get something sorted,i have 133bhp at the wheels in my rally car but my standard ratio is killing her in the normal 1st to 2nd and i need some solution.cheers.

I was the one who bought the box from Brian, and I have to say it's transformed the car (had a syncro Gp A gearkit before).
Hopefully this link will help you out, then speak nicely to the guys at Gripper as they'll do a deal for cash!

http://www.sqsracing.com/produkt/421:527:suzuki-swift-mk2-dog-box-racing-transmission
swiftmotorsport
swiftmotorsport

Back to top Go down

Post  nshane859 08/02/13, 10:57 pm

thanks, got sorted with a rospen type 2 gear kit so just have to get the gearbox out now and get the kit in.

nshane859

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down