UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

took some new photos the other day while weather was nice wot u think??

+5
streetcruiser2007
cultus
AA34S
STEVEGTI
seangti1985
9 posters

Go down

took some new photos the other day while weather was nice wot u think?? Empty took some new photos the other day while weather was nice wot u think??

Post  seangti1985 22/04/08, 06:05 pm

took some new photos the other day while weather was nice wot u think?? Dscf2414

took some new photos the other day while weather was nice wot u think?? Dscf2415

took some new photos the other day while weather was nice wot u think?? Dscf2416

took some new photos the other day while weather was nice wot u think?? Dscf2417
seangti1985
seangti1985

Back to top Go down

took some new photos the other day while weather was nice wot u think?? Empty Re: took some new photos the other day while weather was nice wot u think??

Post  STEVEGTI 22/04/08, 06:29 pm

looks crispy mate white lenses would set it off and blacked out rears or just the corners like mine i just hate orange lights on cars looks so dated

steve

Last edited by STEVEGTI2 on 22/04/08, 09:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
STEVEGTI
STEVEGTI
Admin

Character sheet
first car: suzuki swift gti

http://www.uk-ssgti.com

Back to top Go down

took some new photos the other day while weather was nice wot u think?? Empty Re: took some new photos the other day while weather was nice wot u think??

Post  AA34S 22/04/08, 08:14 pm

Very nice mate.
AA34S
AA34S

Back to top Go down

took some new photos the other day while weather was nice wot u think?? Empty some pics

Post  seangti1985 22/04/08, 11:32 pm

well i was finking of smoking the rear indicators and the side indicators and gettin clear lenses for the front apart from that not much else i wanna do to the outside lol
seangti1985
seangti1985

Back to top Go down

Post  STEVEGTI 23/04/08, 06:05 pm

yeah mate would really set the car off
STEVEGTI
STEVEGTI
Admin

Character sheet
first car: suzuki swift gti

http://www.uk-ssgti.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cultus 22/05/09, 05:09 am

yep looks mint,
i like the mark 2 front bumper but i was never a fan of the rear lights!
good work keeping her clean man. Very Happy
cultus
cultus

Back to top Go down

took some new photos the other day while weather was nice wot u think?? Empty swift black

Post  streetcruiser2007 26/05/09, 07:34 pm

i reckon thats nice all round. i like the wheels they go well with the color of the car in my eyes.
streetcruiser2007
streetcruiser2007

Back to top Go down

Post  swiftly-uk 03/06/09, 08:44 pm

its a very nice car but i think if u add the black smoke to the lights on the rear its going to be too much black on the car u need to becare full how much of one color iv never been a fan of white with a white car or black wheels with a black car but the wheels and the discs i reckon it sets it of nicely with the space in the alloys it dosnt make it too much for the eyes like

but nice job mate Smile

Yours Swifty-uk
swiftly-uk
swiftly-uk

Character sheet
first car: 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimba 29/07/09, 01:30 am

seangti1985 wrote:took some new photos the other day while weather was nice wot u think?? Dscf2414

took some new photos the other day while weather was nice wot u think?? Dscf2415

took some new photos the other day while weather was nice wot u think?? Dscf2416

took some new photos the other day while weather was nice wot u think?? Dscf2417

I own this car now. Sad to say its a bit of wreck. Gona invest some time and effort and try and restore it though. Can anyone tell me if this had any engine modifications? I service history for many different things but nothing along the lines of being chipped or cammed.
Kimba
Kimba

Back to top Go down

Post  tom.swift.gti 24/08/09, 05:14 pm

i rekon this is easily the nicest swift iv seen! it does need clear lenses on front bumper but it still looks the bollox m8! im jst about 2make my black L reg phase2 into a phase1, if it looks nefin like that i'l b well happy!
tom.swift.gti
tom.swift.gti

Character sheet
first car: swift gs se

Back to top Go down

Post  dannyswiftgti 24/08/09, 07:36 pm

well nice swift mate love the wheels!!! Very Happy

dannyswiftgti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum