UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suzuki Cultus GTi's from Western Australia

3 posters

Go down

Suzuki Cultus GTi's from Western Australia Empty Suzuki Cultus GTi's from Western Australia

Post  DrelvisGTi 06/03/21, 12:07 pm

G'day Everyone,

Yes, title is no joke. I thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Drew and I am an oldish person. And I have rejected social media except technical forums since forever!

First Teamswift died and then RedlineGTi recently went tits up leaving me with few options to connect with others. I utterly refuse to join Facebook plus the rest and lost most of my good friends that way.

Been getting some notifications on my phone lately from here and lo and behold managed to re-discover (guess) my old login password! Smile

Here in WA Australia I have the only two examples of JDM FWD Suzuki Cultus GTi's that I know of in this country. One drives very well indeed and is fully optioned. She was driven spiritedly only this morning to the local hardware store and back! The other is a complete car that is not immediately roadworthy due to 'issues' but a willing donor to keep the good'un alive. (A man needs all the help he can get these days!)

Living this far from the centre of the universe also does force a man to become very conversant on the nuances of these rare cars. I'm happy to answer any questions those of you out there have about these mythical beasts.

Anyways, here is a teaser photo for you...

Suzuki Cultus GTi's from Western Australia Cultus13

Cheers,

Drew
DrelvisGTi
DrelvisGTi

Back to top Go down

Suzuki Cultus GTi's from Western Australia Empty Re: Suzuki Cultus GTi's from Western Australia

Post  Miniswift 15/03/21, 02:13 pm

Hi Drew,

I remember you from Teamswift and Redline.
I can agree that Facebook pages are funny in the way that everyone is expert!
It is good to have old-is person with experience of actually working cars joining this forum.
I think I'm one of "old-is" member also. I may not be very experienced but I have been building engine from bare body shell(Mini) with G13B R1 carb-ed engine and turbo engine for my mk1 Gti AWD project.
So, if I can be of any help, also. Let me know.

Cheers
Atchi

Miniswift

DrelvisGTi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Suzuki Cultus GTi's from Western Australia Empty Re: Suzuki Cultus GTi's from Western Australia

Post  DrelvisGTi 11/04/21, 07:13 am

Miniswift wrote:Hi Drew,

I remember you from Teamswift and Redline.
I can agree that Facebook pages are funny in the way that everyone is expert!
It is good to have old-is person with experience of actually working cars joining this forum.
I think I'm one of "old-is" member also. I may not be very experienced but I have been building engine from bare body shell(Mini) with G13B R1 carb-ed engine and turbo engine for my mk1 Gti AWD project.
So, if I can be of any help, also. Let me know.

Cheers
Atchi
G'day Atchi!

I do remember you also (even though I'm not certain that we ever interacted formally.) Good to hear from you Man!

(I think it was your build that was using the Rover steel liners ?)

Anyways, here is a picture of the beast taken a few years ago just after my new workshop was completed... Enjoy!

Suzuki Cultus GTi's from Western Australia Cultus15

Cheers,

Drew
DrelvisGTi
DrelvisGTi

Almondo74 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Almondo74 14/08/21, 12:41 pm

Belated welcome
Not a fan of fb either but i caved Neutral
Almondo74
Almondo74

Character sheet
first car: Swift GL

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001716634958

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down