UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

swift gti wanted in need of tlc, or my old one back H139 XCP

3 posters

Go down

swift gti wanted in need of tlc, or my old one back H139 XCP Empty swift gti wanted in need of tlc, or my old one back H139 XCP

Post  peakbankperformance@gmail 31/05/15, 08:08 pm

after a car to repaint and rebuild and have mint for my own personal fun.
iv had a few in the past, been looking for my old one for a few years with no luck reg H139 XCP
any condition considered im in manchester and have a recovery truck
no silly prices for a run down car.
thanks for looking
regards
david

peakbankperformance@gmail

Back to top Go down

swift gti wanted in need of tlc, or my old one back H139 XCP Empty Re: swift gti wanted in need of tlc, or my old one back H139 XCP

Post  Astro72 30/06/15, 10:15 am

Hi David

Tried sending you a PM but no joy

I've got a H-reg swift gti for sale. It's been in family since new, has 53k miles and is only not drivable as the clutch went about 5yrs ago and it's been SORN'd since . Engine turns over and runs happily and otherwise is mechanically sound.

BUT I can see you're in Manchester and unfortunately I'm down in S.London so almost certainly too far for you but thought I'd contact you just in case. I can obviously give you lots more pics/details if you want them

Good luck with your search in any event!

Astro72

Back to top Go down

swift gti wanted in need of tlc, or my old one back H139 XCP Empty Re: swift gti wanted in need of tlc, or my old one back H139 XCP

Post  STEVEGTI 02/07/15, 06:35 pm

were abouts are you astro ?
STEVEGTI
STEVEGTI
Admin

Character sheet
first car: suzuki swift gti

http://www.uk-ssgti.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down