UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much do mk2 front lips command these days??

3 posters

Go down

How much do mk2 front lips command these days?? Empty How much do mk2 front lips command these days??

Post  tyhorse 14/11/14, 03:33 pm

Hi as the titile says really, I have a mk2 phase1(??) front bumper lip, the sort that covers the fog light with slits. OEM too.
Had it many years, been in dry storage and is straight and true, vgc, and was wondering how much these are worth these days? I will be selling it quite soon.

Cheers Ty

tyhorse

Back to top Go down

How much do mk2 front lips command these days?? Empty Re: How much do mk2 front lips command these days??

Post  dominator 14/11/14, 06:56 pm

It sounds like a ph1 to me, they are rare, not as rare as a ph2
Few years ago you could prob sell it for an easy 100, depending on cond but nowadays thete doesn't seem to be the demand, iv got tons of spares maybe one day theyl be worth something :-)
You could broaden the selling potential by also putting up on teamswift, redline and the facebook groups

Gary

dominator

Character sheet
first car: renult 5 ts (1.7!)

Back to top Go down

How much do mk2 front lips command these days?? Empty Re: How much do mk2 front lips command these days??

Post  STEVEGTI 14/11/14, 09:28 pm

phase 2s are 150 most the time phase 1 a bit more common 120 ish parts are going up as is rarity
STEVEGTI
STEVEGTI
Admin

Character sheet
first car: suzuki swift gti

http://www.uk-ssgti.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down