UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

handbrake cables and both rear callipers wanted for 91 gti swift

2 posters

Go down

handbrake cables and both rear callipers wanted for 91 gti swift Empty handbrake cables and both rear callipers wanted for 91 gti swift

Post  gti_ge0rge 07/08/13, 09:38 am

hi folks as title, im after both rear callipers with the both handbrake cables still connected, my car failed mot on the rear handbrake the car has been garaged for 6 years so im guessing the handbrake part of the calliper is seized up, wound them back but the passenger one still keeps sticking.

located in Belfast N.Ireland so would need to accept paypal and be able to post

many thanks.

gti_ge0rge

Back to top Go down

handbrake cables and both rear callipers wanted for 91 gti swift Empty Re: handbrake cables and both rear callipers wanted for 91 gti swift

Post  oMaRCiToh 07/08/13, 09:36 pm

I have them but I´m in Spain, I can sell them with shipping costs included for around 70€, if you are interested let me know and I´ll arrange a exact quote.

Regards
Omar

oMaRCiToh

Back to top Go down

handbrake cables and both rear callipers wanted for 91 gti swift Empty Re: handbrake cables and both rear callipers wanted for 91 gti swift

Post  gti_ge0rge 07/08/13, 10:09 pm

yes mate i am interested please do

gti_ge0rge

Back to top Go down

Post  oMaRCiToh 08/08/13, 08:30 pm

You have a PM!

oMaRCiToh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down