UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is she right or wrong

+2
hobo
expatkiwi
6 posters

Go down

Is she right or wrong Empty Is she right or wrong

Post  expatkiwi 30/10/11, 04:14 pm

I don't get paid a lot in my job and any extra coin that comes my way I consider a bonus. My weekly wages are put into a joint account with hers and this covers everything from bills to savings, mortgage etc. When I work a Saturday £30 of my overtime gets put aside for my car. That's it. No more. In fact it has dropped to 15 as we are saving for a trip home to Nz to see my parents. The £15 reduction was something I was not aware of until about 6 weeks after it happened. Just as well I didn't spend any money.
Any extra coin I get is from selling off car parts that I don't need or any copper and lead that I find at work in the crushed concrete.
On Friday we had our copper etc weighed in and between 2 of us at work we spilt £300. Right result I thought. That was until she went into my wallet and saw it there. Questions were asked and now she wants half. This as you can understand is not an option after all as I don't get half of her 1/4 yearly bonus that is about £750.
Apperently I have to find another way of finding cash to run my car/ hobby that I have been doing for 25 years(10 of which are with her). Short of robbing a bank I dont know how to get the extra cash. I said ok bollocks to it I will sell all the car stuff and stop racing. The reply was that she wants half of the funds generated from that confused
I wonder if I should say I have had enough of the current living situation and want out. We would have to sell everything and she would get half, that's what sh always wants from me so that's fine given that 10 years ago I put nothing in and the house is now worth £380k with £100k mortgage.
Your thoughts peeps
expatkiwi
expatkiwi

Character sheet
first car: 1964 Hillman Minx

Back to top Go down

Is she right or wrong Empty Re: Is she right or wrong

Post  hobo 30/10/11, 04:19 pm

use your pimp hand!
hobo
hobo

Character sheet
first car: 5

Back to top Go down

Post  hobo 30/10/11, 04:57 pm

but thats not right as racing and cars are your passion things should get split equally shit she probably spends more than 15 quid on tampons and make up and stuff speaking to a guy called andy maclennan he races a mk1 in the nippon championship and before that raced starions i asked how he afforded it he said no mortgage no kids but you got to ask yourself are you happy and wants more inportant.
hobo
hobo

Character sheet
first car: 5

Back to top Go down

Post  InstantCustard 30/10/11, 05:08 pm

My wife earns twice as much as I do, between the 2 of us, all of the bills get paid, she pays the important stuff(mortgage, gas, water, electricity etc.) I pay for the luxuries(credit cards etc.).
The Mini project is paid for by any private work or overtime I do, in return, she gets to go on girls holidays and weekends without me complaining, sometimes I take the piss and spend a bit more than i should have, she tells me off but I know I've taken the piss, so can't complain.
I would say your other half is taking the piss if she's not willing to share half of her bonus and expects you to share half of your "bonus".

InstantCustard

Back to top Go down

Post  stevieh6 30/10/11, 06:10 pm

sounds very selfish to me and that all she cares about is money. Personally id be walking away
stevieh6
stevieh6

Back to top Go down

Post  Almondo74 30/10/11, 06:14 pm

its fucking women for you, they want half or everything that you have but your not allowed to include her money. there strange creatures.

i dont no what ur relationships like but it sounds like she's already planning on doing you over (divorce)
have u got kids? cus if u do she will more than likely have more than 50%.

i get moaned at all time for time and money spent on my car, i just tell her to fuck off its my money i'll spend it how i want, like she does with hers.
Almondo74
Almondo74

Character sheet
first car: Swift GL

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001716634958

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan... 30/10/11, 07:59 pm

Is the relationship worth just giving her the £75.00 and hide it better in future or is she a money thriving cow that doesnt care for your feelings??? your choice really

Ryan...

Back to top Go down

Post  expatkiwi 31/10/11, 09:27 am

Normally it is hidden very well but I had been on a spending spree and depleated the fund a little. I have looked into what it would cost to split and no its not good.
At least the £150 has been put to some use and has paid for my credit card charge for my trip to Wales rally. That came to £120 so she pocketed the other £30 for her trouble and the money was all gone from the wallet when I came downstairs at 5am while she was still in bed.
I am however hatching a plan.
expatkiwi
expatkiwi

Character sheet
first car: 1964 Hillman Minx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum