UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[b]15" Newly Refurbed Gunmetal Lightweight Integra Type R Wheels for sale....[/b]

2 posters

Go down

[b]15" Newly Refurbed Gunmetal Lightweight Integra Type R Wheels for sale....[/b] Empty [b]15" Newly Refurbed Gunmetal Lightweight Integra Type R Wheels for sale....[/b]

Post  Jak 19/02/09, 07:52 pm

Hi Guys,

I have for sale a set of perfect condition, and freshly painted Integra Type R alloy wheels for sale, for those of you who dont know these are the 96spec JDM wheels made by asahi tec which have the same fitment as the swift (4x114.3). These wheels are very light and look great on swifts - just ask danswift1988!

Anyway, i am asking £350 for these wheels, which is a very good price when you consider that they are reasonably hard to get hold of, normally cost £200 or more to buy a set (which 99% of the time are in need of a refurb anyway!) and the refurb i had proffessionally also came to £200 @ £50 per wheel. However any offers between £300 and £350 will be considered so dont be shy!

Here's a picture of the wheels on my car, they were on for less than 500 miles, i just decided my other set of wheels (league LR-01's) suited my car better, i personally think these would look best on a white or red gti, though they did make my Black gti look very aggressive which was cool!

Wheels do not come with tyres!

Many Thanks

Jak

[b]15" Newly Refurbed Gunmetal Lightweight Integra Type R Wheels for sale....[/b] DSC00841

Last edited by Jak on 19/02/09, 09:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jak

Back to top Go down

[b]15" Newly Refurbed Gunmetal Lightweight Integra Type R Wheels for sale....[/b] Empty Re: [b]15" Newly Refurbed Gunmetal Lightweight Integra Type R Wheels for sale....[/b]

Post  Jak 19/02/09, 07:53 pm

oops looks like the pics are too big, dont really know how to sort this....

Jak

Back to top Go down

[b]15" Newly Refurbed Gunmetal Lightweight Integra Type R Wheels for sale....[/b] Empty Swap!!!!!!!!!

Post  shuja 19/04/09, 03:24 pm

Hi. I really like those alloys dude. I was wondering if you would like to swap them for my custom powder coated and polished Kosie Seneka's and my rotor front brake discs. I can send you photos if you're interested.

shuja

Back to top Go down

[b]15" Newly Refurbed Gunmetal Lightweight Integra Type R Wheels for sale....[/b] Empty Re: [b]15" Newly Refurbed Gunmetal Lightweight Integra Type R Wheels for sale....[/b]

Post  Jak 19/04/09, 06:28 pm

Sorry Mate, these have been sold

Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down