UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking - White Swift Gti - S/S Manifold, Buckets, S/S Exhaust etc..

+9
mossie mcc
jesseswiftgti
swiftkid
Stefan_s
gtpswift
leachy
Trueroider
rik
JTS
13 posters

Go down

Breaking - White Swift Gti - S/S Manifold, Buckets, S/S Exhaust etc.. Empty Breaking - White Swift Gti - S/S Manifold, Buckets, S/S Exhaust etc..

Post  JTS 06/03/11, 11:07 am

Hi, was gradually fixing the Gti up, but after the bonnet flipping up at 50mph and coming through the windscreen last night, I've had enough so it's being broken..

Won't be able to get parts off till the next week or 2, but will have to get them gone pretty soon as have nowhere to store them at the mo..

Not sure if you have to state prices but really not sure as yet, so open to offers.. Would prefer collection, Im just outside Chester (Delivery could possible be arranged) No pics of individual parts yet, just the car in general.

SS 'Super Dynamics' 4-2-1 manifold - Very good condition, only 5 months old.
Baleno Gti Seats (So I'm told) - Very nice seats, good condition, hug you very well whilst still being able to get in the back.
Powerflow exhaust - Again good condition, very nice sound.

All other parts available, let me know what you want. Engines a good runner but done 117k and getting a bit tappety from cold, so couldn't guarantee anything. Also gearbox is good but jumps out of 5th, pretty sure it's a shot engine mount or the selector, but again no guarantee..

Breaking - White Swift Gti - S/S Manifold, Buckets, S/S Exhaust etc.. SDC10256

Breaking - White Swift Gti - S/S Manifold, Buckets, S/S Exhaust etc.. SDC10257

Breaking - White Swift Gti - S/S Manifold, Buckets, S/S Exhaust etc.. SDC10258

Breaking - White Swift Gti - S/S Manifold, Buckets, S/S Exhaust etc.. SDC10264

Breaking - White Swift Gti - S/S Manifold, Buckets, S/S Exhaust etc.. SDC10262

Cheers, Jack.

JTS

Back to top Go down

Breaking - White Swift Gti - S/S Manifold, Buckets, S/S Exhaust etc.. Empty Re: Breaking - White Swift Gti - S/S Manifold, Buckets, S/S Exhaust etc..

Post  rik 06/03/11, 04:58 pm

Hello.How much does it cost the exhaust manifold Dynamic.Cheers.
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Breaking - White Swift Gti - S/S Manifold, Buckets, S/S Exhaust etc.. Empty Re: Breaking - White Swift Gti - S/S Manifold, Buckets, S/S Exhaust etc..

Post  JTS 06/03/11, 07:33 pm

Hadda few PM's regarding the mani, same to all - make me an offer!
Let me know if you want anything else as it will only be scrapped after I've got the parts off...

JTS

Back to top Go down

Breaking - White Swift Gti - S/S Manifold, Buckets, S/S Exhaust etc.. Empty Front bumper

Post  Trueroider 12/03/11, 07:15 am

How much for the front bumper plz mate? Can u post Plz?
Trueroider
Trueroider

Back to top Go down

Post  leachy 12/03/11, 11:31 am

What state is the bont and bootlid in?

leachy

Character sheet
first car: swift gti (of course)

Back to top Go down

Post  JTS 14/03/11, 03:32 pm

I could possibly post yeah, mate owns a bike shop so could use his courier.. Will have to confirm first tho.

Front bumper - Good condition. £40
Bootlid + Spoiler - Good condition. £40
Manifold - £50
Seats - £50
Wheels - Def need a refurb, will check for dents/flatspots when I take them off. Decent 195/45/15 Admiral tyres.

Bonnets is no good due to hitting windscreen.

Will be getting scrapped within next few weeks so if you want anything let me know.
Cheers, Jack.

JTS

Back to top Go down

Post  leachy 14/03/11, 04:22 pm

Im after the bit uput petrol in, its like a steel pipe that cums dwn from where u put the petrol in mines got a small hole in the overflow pipe Sad dunno if its different than a phaze 1.

leachy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  gtpswift 14/03/11, 05:33 pm

Price on the following boxed ready for courier collection?
condition rating also
passenger side side skirt,
handbrake cables,
front hubs and knuckles and calipers and caliper brackets, no hoses
front door cards,
front fog lights
Many Thanks

GTP

gtpswift

Back to top Go down

Post  Stefan_s 14/03/11, 05:38 pm

How much for the clocks?
Stefan_s
Stefan_s

Back to top Go down

Post  JTS 14/03/11, 08:08 pm

Hi mate..

passenger side side skirt - Good condition. £20
handbrake cables - Good as far as I know. £10
front hubs and knuckles and calipers and caliper brackets, no hoses - All good apart from N/S hub (Thread on wheel bolt screwed) £35
front door cards - Good. £15
front fog lights - £20

Clocks - £25

Petrol pipe - Notta clue, never leaked petrol so guessing it's good! £10

Will have to find out about postage, not a clue on prices. Will find out ASAP.

Cheers, Jack.

JTS

Back to top Go down

Post  gtpswift 14/03/11, 09:45 pm

Jack,
you have PM

gtpswift

Back to top Go down

Post  swiftkid 15/03/11, 08:35 am

How much for the fusebox posted?

swiftkid

Back to top Go down

Post  jesseswiftgti 18/03/11, 07:08 pm

il take the handbrake cables bud
jesseswiftgti
jesseswiftgti

Character sheet
first car: 5

Back to top Go down

Post  mossie mcc 28/03/11, 07:40 pm

can u sell me the 4 branch , im stuck for one just cracked mine Sad

mossie mcc

Back to top Go down

Breaking - White Swift Gti - S/S Manifold, Buckets, S/S Exhaust etc.. Empty i want your exaust sistem

Post  spainssgti 28/03/11, 08:05 pm

i wanna buy complete exaust sistem maybe 75 for all?

spainssgti

Back to top Go down

Post  JTS 04/04/11, 12:41 am

Sorry for not getting back to people on here, just haven't had the time and kinda forgot about the swift.. Im finally breaking it tomorrow so will try and get everything that people wanted and a few more bits n bobs.
Let me know if you want anything and we can sort out Price and postage. Wont be able to post untill next weekend as Im away tue-fri.

Cheers, Jack.

JTS

Back to top Go down

Breaking - White Swift Gti - S/S Manifold, Buckets, S/S Exhaust etc.. Empty Engine

Post  rolesyboy 05/04/11, 11:13 am

Hi Jack. I wondered how much you would want for the engine, gearbox and driveshafts. I know you said they are a bit tired but not too worried as would rebuild it anyway. Give me a call if you get a chance. Cheers. Mark 07771 937308

rolesyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  JTS 05/04/11, 12:40 pm

Mark - See PM's

Cheers

JTS

Back to top Go down

Post  mossie mcc 05/04/11, 10:13 pm

you have my pms dude

mossie mcc

Back to top Go down

Breaking - White Swift Gti - S/S Manifold, Buckets, S/S Exhaust etc.. Empty i want your exaust sistem

Post  spainssgti 06/04/11, 10:47 pm

i wanna buy complete exaust sistem maybe 75 for all?
plus postage to spain
please answer

spainssgti

Back to top Go down

Post  JTS 09/04/11, 10:58 am

Hi mate.. Don't really want the hassle posting to Spain to be honest, sorry bud.
Cheers

JTS

Back to top Go down

Post  andy b 10/04/11, 02:14 pm

where abouts are you buddy? if you still have that exhaust system i can collect if its not 10,000 miles away.

andy b

Back to top Go down

Breaking - White Swift Gti - S/S Manifold, Buckets, S/S Exhaust etc.. Empty 4-1 or 4-2-1 manifold

Post  suzukigaba 02/05/11, 08:10 pm

Hey guys!
Im Gábor Szabó and im registered this web page today.
Im live in Hungary and im looked for a manifold everywhere.
So anybody would like to sell please write me.
The price is not important and the i will pay the post.
Thanks for help guys!

suzukigaba

Back to top Go down

Post  leachy 03/05/11, 06:33 pm

U after a standard manifold? if u are i have 1 Very Happy

leachy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Breaking - White Swift Gti - S/S Manifold, Buckets, S/S Exhaust etc.. Empty Manifold

Post  suzukigaba 03/05/11, 07:57 pm

I have a standard manifold now.
But i like buy a 4-1 or 4-2-1 manifold.
Only unfortunately very heavy to obtain.
So if you can help please write me or ask your friends:)
Thanks before.

suzukigaba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum