UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does anybody have a megasquirt setup saved they could send me?

3 posters

Go down

does anybody have a megasquirt setup saved they could send me? Empty does anybody have a megasquirt setup saved they could send me?

Post  andy b 02/03/11, 10:36 am

my car is standard apart from the ecu obv.

andy b

Back to top Go down

does anybody have a megasquirt setup saved they could send me? Empty Re: does anybody have a megasquirt setup saved they could send me?

Post  Miniswift 02/03/11, 07:02 pm

Hi,

It all depends on what you are hoping to do.
I know few people with MS map for Super charger, Turbo charger, bike ITbs and carbs.
What are you hoping to do with it?

If you let us know, then I can point you in right direction.

Cheers
Atchi

Miniswift

Back to top Go down

does anybody have a megasquirt setup saved they could send me? Empty Re: does anybody have a megasquirt setup saved they could send me?

Post  andy b 03/03/11, 01:29 am

Thanks for your reply Atchi, i just need a map to run it as a standard engine really.

How hard is it to fit a supercharger to a swift, can you buy mounting brackets and things like that?

Thanks again,
Andy

andy b

Back to top Go down

Post  Miniswift 03/03/11, 08:15 am

Hi Andy,

Read this post in Mini forum.

http://www.16vminiclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4427

Speak with Spyida, he will sort you out with everything you need for supercharger.
You might have to buy supercharger yourself but he can make rest for you.

Cheers
Atchi

Miniswift

Back to top Go down

Post  swifty 14/03/11, 01:06 pm

i run a megasquirt on boost but thers a base map for mine on extraefi.co.uk
swifty
swifty

Back to top Go down

Post  andy b 14/03/11, 06:28 pm

thats where i got it from, but i dont know if it comes with a base map on it.. and mines just a standard car too.

andy b

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum