UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Wanted* Full standard Exhaust incl CAT

4 posters

Go down

*Wanted* Full standard Exhaust incl CAT Empty *Wanted* Full standard Exhaust incl CAT

Post  AudiRedSwifty 21/02/11, 07:13 pm

hi, i need a full standard GTi exhaust ASAP to get my car through MOT it needs to include cat and need to fit my 91' J Reg Gti. Anyone have one lying around/breaking a swift please pm or reply to this thread. thanks! Tom Very Happy
AudiRedSwifty
AudiRedSwifty

Character sheet
first car: 5

Back to top Go down

*Wanted* Full standard Exhaust incl CAT Empty Re: *Wanted* Full standard Exhaust incl CAT

Post  Almondo74 21/02/11, 07:28 pm

i got the manifold and the front section, not the rear, it ifs any good to you

ross

Last edited by Almondo74 on 21/02/11, 09:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Almondo74
Almondo74

Character sheet
first car: Swift GL

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001716634958

Back to top Go down

*Wanted* Full standard Exhaust incl CAT Empty Re: *Wanted* Full standard Exhaust incl CAT

Post  STEVEGTI 21/02/11, 09:11 pm

91 doesent need a cat failing that i can get you a mot if ya like afro

steve
STEVEGTI
STEVEGTI
Admin

Character sheet
first car: suzuki swift gti

http://www.uk-ssgti.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jesseswiftgti 21/02/11, 09:47 pm

steve can you get dodgy mot's as my swift is a 96 and will not have a cat or any of that shit
jesseswiftgti
jesseswiftgti

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  STEVEGTI 21/02/11, 10:09 pm

what dodgy no no wink wink lol i can get 3 types a mate £50 lets certain things go dodgy £100 no questions or normal £40
STEVEGTI
STEVEGTI
Admin

Character sheet
first car: suzuki swift gti

http://www.uk-ssgti.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jesseswiftgti 21/02/11, 10:16 pm

well i wouldnt want to get a proper dodgy mot and car gets passed when its a death trap but i only want it for emissons everything else will be fine Very Happy
jesseswiftgti
jesseswiftgti

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  AudiRedSwifty 22/02/11, 07:23 pm

Thanks for the replies. Steve- i might have to let you know on that one, only problem is until its tuned properly its only really drivable to local garages in sussex area.... No low end power Sad I shouldn't need a cat but my piper cams are over fuelling and making it misfire + emissions even for a 91 are waaay over atm (failing hydracarbons) I'm getting the car tuned at circuit motors in castle combe, where the dastek chip was originally fitted and tuned just need her ready for the drive its about 125 miles! afro
AudiRedSwifty
AudiRedSwifty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum